Wolves of Tessaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate awaits.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo_Gir
Delta
Delta
Emo_Gir

Location : Looking up Aluriophobia, since I'm making a large fuss over it. I know what it is, what is means, ect. I want to know why I love it!

Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie Empty
PostSubject: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie   Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:06 pm

*Name: Kumfukuza (Dismiss)

*Appearance: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie 5l2hvr

*Personality: Kumfukuza, or Dismiss, is a very eligant wolf, even for her age. Though, if you take a wrong step, she's most likely to flee. Or, rarely, attack. She's a very jumpy wolf, but if underestimated she can attack. She likes her space, but loves being with her friends.

Siblings: Winnie

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Pups: N/A

Other: She has dual-colored eyes, on her left it's blue. On her right, it's a pale yellow-green.

*Role-Play Sample:
Soft dropletts of rain trickled on a white nose. A yawn came from the muzzle, which lead to a wolf, and it got up. The wolf stretched, and came out of the log den. Another yawn escaped her. It was dawn. The wolf, Kumfukuza, would've eaten, but wasn't hungry. Besides, she would probably be an omega, soon. She would have to eat last, anyway. She continued on, about to leave the den area, to hunt. She needed to get charged up, and to her it was by hunting. She sniffed the ground, looking for the precious prey. Soon scenting a buffalo. She licked her maw. Even though she wasn't hungry, she was famished for speed. She crept close, trying not to startle the bison. She, then, bit it's hindquaters. Of course, scaring it. It ran as fast as it could, but as it tried to tie a corner, it tipped over. Nearly killing it with the impact. But, to Kumfukuza, it wasn't enough. She went to the bison, and bit it's neck. Not letting go, untill it stopped shaking. It wasn't easy for her, especially since she was alone, but she had done it. Now, how to bring it home.

----

Name: Winnie

Appearance: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie Wolf_Pup_by_Opium01

Personality: Winnie is very clumsy, besides the fact that she's a pup, she can also become cocky and gullible. But, she's also very strong willed and has high self esteem.

Siblings: Kumfukuza

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Pups: N/A

Role-Play Sample:
Winnie hopped through a gaping hole in the log den. (WIP)

Last edited by Emo_Gir on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Taakah
Alpha
Alpha
~Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie   Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Accepted c:

And yes, realistic wolves are preferred, but that's fine Surprised

Also- Try this? c;

Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie 5l2hvr
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesoftessaria.rpg-board.net
~Taakah
Alpha
Alpha
~Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie   Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Application thread updated. I added two more feilds:

>Crush:
Below 'Siblings'

>Role Play Sample:
Below 'Other'
Back to top Go down
Emo_Gir
Delta
Delta
Emo_Gir

Location : Looking up Aluriophobia, since I'm making a large fuss over it. I know what it is, what is means, ect. I want to know why I love it!

PostSubject: Re: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie   Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
~Taakah
Alpha
Alpha
~Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie   Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Techincally, a lone wolf can't take a bison down. Especially by biting it's neck- Their necks are pretty thick with hide and fur. Wolves generally take down bison by hunting in packs (Tearing at the body) and then suffocating the animal by clamping onto it's nose. But, that's okay. Accepted. Feel free to post in reply to the role play thread.
Back to top Go down
Emo_Gir
Delta
Delta
Emo_Gir

PostSubject: Re: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie   Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Sorry, I was pretty tired. >.< Because, a bison and a buffalo are two different things. But, eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie   Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumfukuza (Dismiss) and Winnie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Tessaria :: Role Play- Wolf Packs :: The Nuketuvaq Pack-
Jump to: