Wolves of Tessaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate awaits.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hai, I'm Wolfaboo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfaboo
Newborn
Newborn
Wolfaboo

Hai, I'm Wolfaboo Empty
PostSubject: Hai, I'm Wolfaboo   Hai, I'm Wolfaboo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Name: Dove, but some people know me as Skye.
Gender: I'm a gurl- for some reason people think I'm a guy.
Hobbies: I enjoy reading and writing Creepypastas, drawing, and playing video games. Wanna hear a secret about me? I have an obsession with Link from Zelda c:
Pets: I have tons of pets. Mostly cats. Ciel, Jae, Stammer, Ebony, Mylo, Jinx, Kitty Boy, Aires, and Shao. As for dogs, we have Karma, Bandit, and Tippy. Plus I have fishies and birds!
Personality: Well, depends. If I'm angry and not calmed down, I might get sadistic and threatening, so steer clear if so. But mainly, I'm happy-go-lucky and random. I'm like a shorter gurl version of PBG. If you don't know PBG, then look him up Very Happy.
Fursonas: Just like alot of people, I have a fursona. No, I don't dress up in a fursuit- those are furries, silly goose muffin! Anyways, my fursonas are Chimera, Zephyr, Amunet, Blue Leaf, Mushroom, Cole, and Connilee. Before I had Nightmare, Bruno, and CM... I don't use them anymore, though. They're forgotten. I've written about them on my DeviantART.

Likes--
Music: I perfer Japanese music over anything, but I also love dubstep.
"Ponpon wei-wei-wei
Ponpon wei pon wei ponpon
Wei-wei ponponpon
Wei-wei pon way pon wei-wei~"
Animal[s]: WELL I like bats, wolves [in case you didn't know, a Wolfaboo is someone with an obsession with wolves], foxes... okay, nevermind- I love all animals, but mostly wolves and bats.
Books: I like Warriors and I'm getting into Survivors.
Games: I play most games, but I enjoy Zelda games overall. Other than that, I've played Pokemon, Bioshock, Silent Hill, Dead Space, Slender, Amnesia, GTA games, Driver games, Saints Row 2 and 3, the Sims 3, and other stuff.
Colour: Rainbooooowwww \o/
Food: Muffins ofc
Youtuber: A tie between PBG and Jontron
Subject: Reading, writing, and art

Dislikes--
Music: I will NOT listen to country to classic rock. Even if I'm paid. No way.
Animals: Bro I love all animals ok.
Books: Any book that's boring- like sports books.
Games: Any games PBG doesn't like.
Colour: Pink and muddy colours
Youtuber: Smosh- he bothers me. I'm so sorry.
Food: Fish D:>
Subject: Ewwww math!

Back to top Go down
http://xclockworked.deviantart.com/

Hai, I'm Wolfaboo
Page 1 of 1